References in book
- Google street map of Jarvis http://bit.ly/1FOeBEW & https://goo.gl/maps/Bnctn
- Satirical cartoon
- Indirectly related image
- Unrelated (false) image
- Crediting images – Google URL photo and original text source
- Graphic organisers – These are clear, simple and printable organisers that can help arrange information from the texts. Once familiar with different styles, more tech-friendly tools might be preferred.
- Coggle – If you want something colourfully visual, this mindmapping tool makes organising data very appealing. Here’s the beginning of one based on our common text on Jarvis Street.
- Citing images – The University of Toronto has a nifty little guide of links to citing images properly.
- The Image in ELT – a collection of chapters written by speakers at The Image Conference in Malta, 2016. Seburn contributed a chapter on using visuals.